The cabin’s up-to-date booking calendar can be found on the AirBnB service.
– AirBnB reservations are slightly more expensive due to the applicable service fees
– Charges by credit card in the AirBnB service
– Booking conditions in accordance with the current AirBnb conditions
– Linen and cleaning are always included in the service
– Recommended it to customers who visit the cottage for the first time
– You save on service fees, so the price is slightly lower
– Reservations are subject to the reservation and service conditions of this website
– Invoice sent by e-mail to the address provided at time of booking
– Linens and cleaning are optional services
– Communication primarily by e-mail
– We recommend it to customers who are already familiar with the cottage and the service provider
Booking and service conditions
Instructions for booking and booking confirmation
- The person making the reservation must be over 18 years of age when making the reservation.
- The reservation is made by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rent and billing
- After booking, a 15% booking fee will be charged within 14 days. The booking fee is always at least €200.
- The remaining installment of the cottage rent is due 30 days before the start of the rental period. The paid booking fee will be refunded with the final invoice.
- If there are less than 60 days to the start of the rental period or if the rent is less than €400, the rent will be invoiced at the time of booking, in one installment with a payment period of 14 days. In this case, the booking fee is not invoiced separately.
- The reservation is binding for both parties only when the reservation fee or rent has been paid.
- The days you have booked will be updated in the booking calendar (AirBnB) when the booking fee has been paid
- If the reservation is canceled
- more than 30 days before rental period, half of the rent paid will be returned
- less than 30 days before rental period, the paid rent will not be returned
- the booking fee or the equivalent amount of €200 will not be refunded
- If the trip is prevented or interrupted, for example, due to exceptional circumstances (such as travel restrictions due to the corona virus), quarantine or illness, the cancellation conditions mentioned above apply. Possible compensation should be applied for from the travel insurance.
- If the reservation is canceled
Arrival to the Chalet
- The Chalet is available for your use on the day of arrival at 4:00 p.m.
- If you book a paid cleaning service, the cottage must be free for cleaning at 12:00 noon on the day of departure
- If you clean yourself, the cottage must be free for a possible inspection, cleaned and ventilated no later than 2:00 p.m.
Linen and cleaning
- Overnight stays without bed linen are prohibited. Linen can be rented at the time of booking. You can also use your own linen if you prefer.
- The tenant is responsible for cleaning the cottage unless cleaning service has been agreed with the booking. A cleaning service can be booked in advance at the time of booking. All AirBnb bookings include cleaning service. The cottage must be handed over cleaned and properly ventilated.
- If the cottage is left in uncleaned condition, the tenant will be charged a € 200 cleaning fee.
- Ant-Tilat ky is responsible for cleaning the cottage, tel. 0400-774 757, e-mail: email@example.com
- The Chalet has an electronic Yale Doorman lock that works with a PIN code
- The PIN code will be sent via text message to the phone number provided at the time of booking
- If you lose your PIN code, you can request a new one from 050-3811663
- Pets must be reported when making the reservation. Pets are not allowed in the chalet without pre-agreement. A pet supplement is charged for domestic animals.
- Smoking indoors is strictly prohibited. There is an ash bucket on the terrace of the cottage, where you should put the ashes from the fireplace. Do not dispose cigarrette butts into the ash bucket, terrain or the fireplace.
Damage, defects and emergencies
- Please report damage and defects without delay by calling +358 50 3811663
- The tenant is responsible for any damage to the cottage or its furniture
- In all cases, the lessor’s liability is limited to the maximum rent paid.
- In case of emergency, contact the host: Samu Nurmi 050-3811663