Tasks at the end of the season
- Set the air heat pump to a temperature of 16°C using the remote control found on the wall of the cabin
Heat panels and underfloor heating
- Turn off the upstairs heat panel completely.
- Set the downstairs heat panels to 12°C.
- Set the bathroom floor heating to number 1. The control unit is on the bathroom wall, next to the door.
- Set the underfloor heating of the wind cabinet to number 1. The control unit is on the wall of the wind cabinet, next to the door.
- Switch off the water heater by setting the switch to the 0 position as shown in the picture.
- The hot water tank is located under the sauna seats.
Main water faucet
- Set the main water tap to the CLOSED position as shown
- The main water tap is located under the sauna seats.
- There is an electrical panel in the front of the cottage
- Unscrew the “Autopistorasiat” fuse for the summer season
- Do not close the main switch
- Empty the fridge and freezer.
- Unplug the refrigerator from the wall (white electrical wire).
- Leave both doors open
- If ice has accumulated in the freezer, dry any runoff before you leave.
- Unplug all electrical appliances in the kitchen from the wall (microwave oven, toaster, dishwasher, coffee maker, etc.)
Fireplace, damper and firewood
- Empty the ashes from the hearth of the fireplace and the ash hatch into the ash bucket on the porch.
- Close the damper in the bedroom of the fireplace.
- If you are running low on firewood, notify us by text message to 050-3811663
- Make sure the front door is locked when you leave